Author Topic: mCPX, koliko nas zapravo ima?  (Read 17044 times)

Offline SaleR

mCPX, koliko nas zapravo ima?
« on: October 17, 2015, 01:49:38 PM »
Dobar dan svima,

Sada me bas nesto kopka, a povucen pitanjima koja je postavio Milan u temi Pocetnicka pitanja..

Koliko nas ima mCPX ili nCPX u Srbiji?

Zasto stvarno ne bismo napravili neko malo druzenje, ne treba nam nista puno mesta, bilo koja livada do koje moze da se dodje kolima. Osmislimo neko malo takmicenje u prolasku kroz prepreke ili bilo sta nam padne na pamet. Pre par godina sam ucestvoao u nekom slicnom takmicenju u Madjarskoj i bilo je interesantno.

Dakle..

Ja imam nCPX i mCPX.

Sale
Novi Sad
064/1127285

Offline SaleR

Re: mCPX, koliko nas zapravo ima?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 09:58:38 PM »
Znaci nema niko..  :sljus

Offline gerotmf

• Pocetnik
  • Heli:Quad 7:5 :)
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 10:08:17 PM »
Imam ja, ali sam redko u Srbiji (2x godisnje)  mmmm

Offline zajko

• www.shop.malaivanca.com
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 10:53:47 PM »
Pojavio se novi, u stvari isti samo malo bolja elektronika, valjda

Jos ga nema u Europi, ali uskoro,, cena u Bgd do 130 Eur BNF, RTF sa obicnom stanicom oko 160 EUR

Fully assembled, no building necessary
SAFE® technology makes learning 3D heli flight more fun
Flight mode versatility allows pilot to build skills quickly
Panic Recovery mode can instantly recover the heli to a level attitude
Durable construction that’s ultra-lightweight
Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
3× 2.1-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
High-speed main motor and direct-drive tail motor (installed)
Two sets of main blades for aerobatic or fast flight (included)
Lightweight canopy and fin with vivid color scheme
E-flite® 150mAh 1S 45C Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)

Needed To Complete
A multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum™ DSMX® 2.4GHz technology.

Overview

The original Blade® Nano CP X impressed the RC market with a palm-size 3D heli that performed incredibly well at a fraction of the cost most machines with the same capability offered. As its popularity grew, users dubbed it the “Real-Life RC Simulator” because most impacts that occurred while practicing 3D did practically no harm to the wonder-machine. Today, the little Blade Nano CP takes another leap forward by incorporating SAFE® technology to its list of innovative features for an aerobatic experience that will help you be even more fearless.

The Blade Nano CP S ultra micro RC helicopter is the perfect choice for aerobatic heli fun, especially if you want to try 3D maneuvers for the first time. Although its lightweight airframe and sleek pod-n-boom design seem fragile, construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom allow this amazing machine to have wicked durability. A simple approach to mechanics and electronics carries throughout with efficiency that makes a mere 1S 150mAh Li-Po battery deliver all the power and agility necessary to perform a wide-range of crazy 3D moves. SAFE® technology bumps this 3D machine to a level never before possible. The second you feel disoriented, just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology will lock the Nano CP S into a perfectly level attitude. So whether you’re going for your first loop, or want the ideal goof around machine, the Blade Nano CP S heli is full of tricks.

SAFE® Technology
The Blade® Nano CP S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. That’s because its versatile flight mode system allows you to choose the right amount of assistance with the flip of a switch. Plus you get the virtual protection of Panic Recovery mode that will instantly recover the heli to a level attitude for you. As a result, learning new moves is more fun which means your skills as a heli pilot will build more quickly.

Three Flight Modes
Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
Agility mode: Full control authority with no bank angle limit
3D mode: Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
Panic Recovery Mode
Orientation is lost
Panic Recovery button is pressed
Recovery to a level attitude
Lightweight
The palm-size Nano CP S comes packed with performance, yet because it’s so light the durability factor goes way above that of larger machines with the same performance. In fact, if you practice over soft grass or carpet, most mishaps cause little to no damage.

3D Performance
The mechanics features collective-pitch flybarless mechanics for performance that’s ideal for when you’re learning to hover as it is when you want to try advanced stuff like flips and inverted flight.

Li-Po Power
Whether you choose the RTF or BNF™ version of the Nano CP S, you’ll experience incredible performance using the included 150mAh 1S 45C battery that lasts between 4–5 minutes per flight, depending on how hard you fly.

RC Hobby Park, Mala Ivanča, Belgrade, SRB
Executive warehouse keeper, senior

Offline sova

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »
IMa jos mcpx-ova u Srbiji al vlasnici ne sedaju cesto za racunar da se javimo,Ja (sova) imam jedan,Dejan iz BGd ima mcpx i mcpx Bl a sad je i Stojan kupio jedna mcpx v2 sto znaci u Bgd nas ima trojica!!!
ex pseudonijum: sova

Offline Che che

• Pocetnik
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2015, 03:36:54 AM »
Ja danas leteo sa novim clanom MilanR iza muzeja savremene umetnosti na uscu. Leti Nano CPX i bas lepo leti. Nisam siguran koliko prati forum, mozda se i javi ovde..
A videh ovaj novi CP S, cini mi se samo da su dodali softverski da ima kao multicopter mod da sam balansira, odnosno vraca u horizontalu sam. Novi su kao neki delovi al jos ostaje da vidimo.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 03:43:05 AM by Che che »

Offline mikiroy

• Pocetnik
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 11:02:18 AM »
Izvinjavam se na pitanju. Helikopteri su mi zanimljivi, ali nema pojma o njima. Štaje mCPX?

Offline Che che

• Pocetnik
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2015, 11:08:28 AM »
Blade je firma koja ga proizvodi mCPX i Nano CPX su modeli. U sustini mitkohelikopteri, 30tak grama...

Offline mikiroy

• Pocetnik
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2015, 11:31:22 AM »
E hvala puno na odgovoru. Je li to heli sa kolektivom, ciklikom i repnim rotorom kao i veliki klase 450 i više.

Offline Che che

• Pocetnik
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2015, 12:00:56 PM »
Da, collective pitch heli, sa posebno motoricem na repu (fixed rep)...

Offline gkljajic

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 11:32:56 PM »
Jos jedan mcpx2 :-)
Doduse na izdisaju, posle par godina izrabljivanja i nebrojeno padova:-)